A conviction on a serious criminal charge curtails a person's freedom and future, ruins personal and professional standings, drains finances and separates family members from loved ones for years.
If you have been arrested in Southern California, you do not have to surrender yourself to this kind of bleak future. You can fight back. You have rights that must be protected.
Mike Cavalluzzi and Maria Cavalluzzi of Cavalluzzi & Cavalluzzi are skilled and respected criminal defense attorneys who get results for clients in Hollywood and throughout Los Angeles County and Southern California. Contact us to arrange your initial consultation.
We are a breed apart — different from the rest.
During Mike's and Maria's more than 45 years of combined trial experience, Cavalluzzi & Cavalluzzi has become a unique, boutique brother-sister law firm successfully serving a diverse clientele — young members of the entertainment industry, the LGBT community, businesspeople, individuals and families.
We investigate, negotiate and litigate with equal proficiency. We are uncompromising and relentless in the pursuit of justice for individuals accused of serious crimes. You can depend on Cavalluzzi & Cavalluzzi for aggressive protection of your rights in state, federal and juvenile courts.
Defense Against Serious Criminal Charges
Our client-committed law offices offer quality defense representation and attentive one-on-one personal service for serious criminal charges such as:
- DUI, including multiple DUI offenses and underage DUI
- Violent crimes, including domestic violence and assault
- Sex crimes, including rape and sexual assault, Internet sex crimes and lewd conduct
- Theft offenses, including robbery, burglary and embezzlement
- Juvenile offenses, including juvenile drug charges, underage DUI, theft and juvenile sex crimes
- Weapons violations, including assault with a deadly weapon and illegal possession of a firearm
- Drug charges, including simple possession and possession for sale or distribution
- Federal crimes, including white collar crimes and federal drug charges
Mike and Maria Cavalluzzi provide sound counsel for juvenile criminal defendants because charges can follow a youngster into his or her adult life; handle probation violations; and can pursue expungements for misdemeanors and felonies in which probation is granted and successfully completed.
Contact Our Defense Lawyers Serving West Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills And Surrounding Communities
Put our gifted defense attorneys' experience, skills and compassion on your side, starting today. Contact the criminal attorneys of Cavalluzzi & Cavalluzzi to arrange your free consultation. Call 323-391-4492 or 800-234-6011 toll free. We respond promptly to your email message.